- This 50-question PMP practice exam is based exclusively on PMBOK Guide, 5th Edition. It was prepared by a PMP certified project manager at MyPM. If you are timing yourself, allow one hour.
- Every question must be answered.
- More than one answer may be correct. Select the best answer for every question.
- To mark a question for review, place a check mark in the box labelled “Mark for Review.” This box appears at the top right of every question. It will provide you with a visual reminder to review your answer before submitting the test for review.
- When you have completed the exam, select the button titled “Show Results.” It’s at the bottom of the page. Once selected, your exam will be automatically graded and your score will be displayed.
- This exam will present all of your answers. Correct answers will be displayed with a green check and incorrect answers will be displayed with a red X.
The topics of this exam include an overview of project management and project scope management. For PMP practice questions that cover more topics, see our other PMP practice exams.
Begin Exam 1
Share This Exam