Risk Report Template
This three-page Risk Report template communicates the status of project risks. It supports project risk management.
This Risk Report template is a project document. Its’ purpose is to communicate the status of project risks. It is developed to support a wide range of project types and sizes. Specifically, it:
- begins with a section that captures relevant project information;
- provides a current, overall assessment of project risk;
- identifies highest priority risks for the reporting period and identifies the planned risk responses;
- indicates active risk responses along with their implementation status;
- prompts the Project Manager to identify open requests for change regarding risks;
- provides space for listing all closed risk responses and the associated results; and
- prompts the Project Manager to include risk audit results, information regarding the next risk audit, and the Risk Register.
Who Creates the Risk Report?
Typically, the Project Manager generates and distributes the Risk Report. Depending on the project, this task might be assigned to a Risk Manager.
What Are the Inputs?
The inputs to the Risk Report may include the risk management plan, the communications management plan, and results from risk audits.
Make Work Easier
We know this template will make your work easier. Want an even a better solution? Consider getting The Practitioner’s Book of Project Management Templates. Our e-book contains a complete set of editable, project management templates. It expedites development of project management plans and supports project managers throughout the project life cycle. By the way, it includes this Risk Report template.