Risk Identification Questionnaire Template
This two-page Risk Identification Questionnaire template helps uncover risks by tapping the knowledge of others. It supports project risk management.
This Risk Identification Questionnaire template is designed to help tap the knowledge of others. It is developed to support a wide range of project types and sizes. Specifically, it:
- begins with a section that captures project identifying information;
- provides sections for prompting the interviewee to identify risks based on relevant topics or categories; (E.g., there are prompts regarding the period of performance, project scope, place of performance, licensing requirements, relevant legal requirements, negative stakeholders, and more.)
- prompts the interviewee to indicate whether a risk is identified;
- prompts the interviewee to complete a risk statement; and
- provides the name and email address of the person to whom the Risk Identification Questionnaire must be returned.
Who Creates the Risk Identification Questionnaire?
Typically, the Project Manager prepares and distributes the Risk Identification Questionnaire. Interviewees complete the questionnaire.
What Are the Inputs?
Inputs to completing a Risk Identification Questionnaire include feedback from the project team or subject matter experts. Inputs may also include the project management plan, relevant laws, and the contract for performance.
Make Work Easier
We know this template will make your work easier. Want an even a better solution? Consider getting The Practitioner’s Book of Project Management Templates. Our e-book contains a complete set of editable, project management templates. It expedites development of project management plans and supports project managers throughout the project life cycle. By the way, it includes this Risk Identification Questionnaire template.