Quality Report Template
This three-page Quality Report template is developed by a PMP certified project manager. It is fully editable and ready for use on your project.
This Quality Report template is a project document. It is designed for reporting information relevant to quality. For example, our template provides statistics regarding rejections or returns, defects, corrective actions, and change requests.
This template is developed to support a wide range of project types and sizes. Specifically, it:
- begins with a section that captures relevant project information;
- provides sections to report snapshots of reporting statistics such as the number of items produced during the reporting period, the number of items returned or rejected, and the defects in the reporting period;
- includes a section to report a snapshot of project statistics such as the total items produced during the project, total rejects or returns, and total defects;
- provides sections for reporting of rejections or returns and defects identified during the reporting period;
- includes sections to identify and describe impacts, corrections, proposed corrective actions, and change requests; and
- prompts the project manager to attach documentation such as proof of defects, sketches, and relevant photos.
Who Creates the Quality Report?
Typically, the Project Manager or the Quality Manager prepares the Quality Report.
What Are the Inputs?
There are numerous inputs to the development of a Quality Report, including the quality management plan, quality requirements, inspections, relevant proof of defects, standards, and more.
Make Work Easier
We know this template will make your work easier. Want an even a better solution? Consider getting The Practitioner’s Book of Project Management Templates. This set of 86 templates will support you throughout the project life cycle. By the way, it includes this Quality Report template.