Project Team Assignments Template
This one-page Project Team Assignments template tracks the work activities to which project team members are assigned to perform. It supports project resource management.
This Project Team Assignments template tracks the work activities to which project team members are assigned to perform. It is developed to support a wide range of project types and sizes.
Specifically, this template:
- begins with a section that captures relevant project information,
- provides sections for identifying project work activities and assigning them to project team members by name,
- captures the team member’s project role,
- captures the manager’s name and contact information, and
- captures the team member’s contact information.
Who Creates the Project Team Assignments?
The Project Manager is responsible for assigning project work, so the Project Manager makes the project team assignments.
What Are the Inputs?
Inputs to making project team assignments include the resource management plan, the scope management plan, and the schedule management plan.
Make Work Easier
We know this template will make your work easier. Want an even a better solution? Consider getting The Practitioner’s Book of Project Management Templates. Our e-book contains a complete set of editable, project management templates. It expedites development of project management plans and supports project managers throughout the project life cycle. By the way, it includes this Project Team Assignments template.