Meeting Agenda Template
This two-page Meeting Agenda template is developed by a PMP certified project manager. It is fully editable and ready for use on your project.
This Meeting Agenda template is a project document that defines the parameters of a project meeting. It is developed to support a wide range of project types and sizes. Generally, it identifies upcoming topics for discussion. Specifically, this template:
- begins with a section that captures relevant project information,
- provides sections for identifying invitees and marking the attendance of each one,
- prompts the Project Manager to communicate any pre-meeting assignments,
- includes a section to list meeting topics and sections to prescribe and estimated time for the discussion of each one,
- provides a section to document action items as they present themselves during the meeting, (E.g., this section identifies to whom each action item is assigned and the relevant due date for each item) and
- provides space to capture meeting notes.
Who Creates the Meeting Agenda?
Often, the Project Manager is responsible for leading project meetings. For this reason, the Meeting Agenda may be developed and published by the Project Manager, in advance of meetings.
What Are the Inputs?
The inputs to developing the Meeting Agenda will vary greatly depending on the purpose of the meeting. Inputs may include inspection or test reports, project performance data, or numerous other sources of information.
Make Work Easier
We know this template will make your work easier. Want an even a better solution? Consider getting The Practitioner’s Book of Project Management Templates. This set of 86 templates will support you throughout the project life cycle. By the way, it includes this Meeting Agenda template.