Detailed Project Status Report Template
This 5-page Detailed Project Status Report template is developed by a PMP certified project manager. It is fully editable and ready for use on your project.
This Detailed Project Status Report template is a project document that provides a snapshot in time of the project health. It provides a detailed view and is designed to support a wide range of project types and sizes. Specifically, it:
- begins with a section that captures relevant project information;
- provides sections for documenting project accomplishments during the reporting period; (E.g., it identifies activities completed during the reporting period, planned activities that are not completed, the causes of any variances, and the activities planned for the next reporting period.)
- provides for reporting on the status of the project scope; (E.g., it prompts the Project Manager to report any change requests, reasons for the requests, and the status of the change requests.)
- prompts the Project Manager to report the status of schedule and cost;
- provides a section for the calculation and reporting of earned value data; and
- prompts the Project Manager to report information regarding project risk and issues.
Who Creates the Detailed Project Status Report?
The Project Manager is responsible to monitor the health of the project and to report its’ status.
What Are the Inputs?
Inputs to the Detailed Project Status Report may include the quality management plan, risk management plan, schedule management plan, cost management plan, communications management plan, scope management plan, resource management plan, and input from the project team and project stakeholders.
Make Work Easier
We know this template will make your work easier. Want an even a better solution? Consider getting The Practitioner’s Book of Project Management Templates. This set of 86 templates will support you throughout the project life cycle. By the way, it includes this Detailed Project Status Report template.