Deliverables Review Checklist Template
This one-page Deliverables Review Checklist template tracks which project deliverables have been accepted and which have been rejected. It also documents the reason for the rejections and whether changes or corrections are requested. This template supports project scope management.
This Deliverables Review Checklist template is a project document that tracks which project deliverables have been accepted and which have been rejected. Unlike the Deliverables Acceptance and Rejection Log template, this template is also used to document the reason for the rejections and whether changes or corrections are requested.
This template is developed to support a wide range of project types and sizes. Specifically, it:
- begins with a section that captures relevant project information,
- provides sections for listing the deliverables along their associated WBS ID numbers and any requirements or approved variances associated with the deliverables,
- prompts the Project Manager to record the date that each deliverable is presented, and
- includes a section for tracking whether the deliverable was accepted or rejected.
- If rejected, the template prompts the Project Manager to document the reasons for the rejection.
- This template includes sections that indicate who accepted or rejected the deliverable and if rejected, whether a change or correction is requested; and
- provides for granting or denying permission to begin work on the next deliverable.
Who Creates the Deliverables Review Checklist?
Often, the Project Manager obtains approval of project deliverables and tracks the status of ones that have been rejected.
What Are the Inputs?
There are numerous inputs to the development of a Deliverables Review Checklist, including the deliverables list, the deliverables, and the deliverables acceptance criteria.
Make Work Easier
We know this template will make your work easier. Want an even a better solution? Consider getting The Practitioner’s Book of Project Management Templates. Our e-book contains a complete set of editable, project management templates. It expedites development of project management plans and supports project managers throughout the project life cycle. By the way, it includes this Deliverables Review Checklist template.