Deliverables Acceptance and Rejection Log Template
This one-page Deliverables Acceptance and Rejection Log Template tracks the status of all project deliverables. It supports project scope management.
This Deliverables Acceptance and Rejection Log template is used for developing a project document that tracks the status of deliverables. It documents which project deliverables have been accepted and which have been rejected. More specifically, this template:
- begins with a section that captures relevant project information;
- provides sections for listing the deliverables and their associated WBS ID numbers;
- prompts the Project Manager to record the date that each deliverable was presented;
- includes a section for tracking whether the deliverable was rejected and if so, the reason for the rejection; and
- provides sections for documenting who approved the deliverable and the status of each deliverable.
Who Creates the Deliverables Acceptance and Rejection Log?
Typically, the Project Manager is responsible for obtaining approval of project deliverables and tracking the status of ones that have been rejected.
What Are the Inputs?
There are numerous inputs to the development of a Deliverables Acceptance and Rejection Log, including the deliverables list, acceptance criteria, and the deliverables review checklist.
Make Work Easier
We know this template will make your work easier. Want an even a better solution? Consider getting The Practitioner’s Book of Project Management Templates. Our e-book contains a complete set of editable, project management templates. It expedites development of project management plans and supports project managers throughout the project life cycle. By the way, it includes this Deliverables Acceptance and Rejection Log template.