Commercial Construction Capabilities Statement Template
This one-page Commercial Construction Capabilities Statement template is a fully editable, word processing document. No special image editing software is required to customize it. Because it is fully editable, it can be modified to fit any industry.
This Commercial Construction Capabilities Statement template is designed as an easy-to-edit marketing piece for commercial construction companies. It can be opened and edited in LibreOffice Writer and Microsoft Word. Since it’s fully editable, it can be changed to fit any industry. Simply replace the image, add custom text and branding, and change the color of the graphics.
How Do I Draft a Commercial Construction Capabilities Statement?
- Download the Template. Add this Commercial Construction Capabilities Statement template to your cart and check out. After checkout, simply download the template to your computer.
- Open the Template. Our Capabilities Statement Templates can be opened and edited in LibreOffice Writer and Microsoft Word.
- Edit the Template. Because our templates are developed in a word processing technology, it makes it easier for a person with average word processing skills to draft a compelling and professional looking Capabilities Statement. If you aren’t sure how to make a change, just perform an internet search. There’s an abundance of easy-to-follow videos about editing a word processing document.
- Save Your Template. After you edit the template, we suggest saving it in a word processing format AND in PDF format. That’s it. Use the PDF version of your Capabilities Statement for printing, emailing, and uploading to your website.
Why Businesses Prefer Our Capabilities Statement Templates
- Our Capabilities Statement templates are developed in alignment with widely recognized good practices in U.S. Federal contracting. They also support contractors seeking state, local government, and commercial business opportunities.
- Our templates are developed in an open-source, word processing technology and are downloaded in .ODT format. They can be opened and edited in LibreOffice Writer and Microsoft Word. This makes them easy to edit because photo editing software is not required.
- Since our founding in 2011, over 750,000 people have downloaded our templates or accessed our project management resources. MyPM remains a leading source for the templates upon which businesses depend.
Get Started Now
Download your template now and begin drafting your own Commercial Construction Capabilities Statement Template. It’s easier than you think.