IT Proposal Services
eed IT proposal services regarding a new federal solicitation, GWAC, or IDIQ opportunity? Consider working with an experienced proposal leader. Our IT Team Lead has managed, written, and won major contracts supporting Agile software development, FEDRAMP/ AWS/ Azure cloud migration, Oracle database development and implementation, identity management, Healthcare IT, and other next generation IT initiatives that federal agencies are planning and funding.
- GSA STARS II
- GSA IT-70
- SPARC IDIQ
- GSA OASIS
- VA T4
- FAA eFAST
Need Support Now?
To receive firm, fixed-rate pricing, provide the solicitation number and describe the support you need. We’ll work quickly to return your quote.
Responding to a Federal Solicitation?
IT solicitations fall under a variety of NAICS codes.
- Custom computer programming services (NAICS 541511),
- Computer systems design services (NAICS 541512),
- Data processing, hosting, & related service (NAICS 518210),
- All other information services (NAICS 519190),
- Security systems services (NAICS 561621), or
- Other computer related services (542519)
Regardless of the NAICS code, federal proposals can overwhelm a busy team. To be successful, the proposal manager must implement an effective management approach, then move quickly to step to the front of the project and lead the way. It’s a substantial resource commitment.
Do you have the available resources to perform your existing obligations and manage development of a federal response? If not, let’s discuss the road ahead.
MyPM is an experienced provider of federal IT proposal services. You can count on us to lead the way. Learn more about our proposal development processes.
Responding to a State Solicitation?
MyPM also provides IT proposal services in response to state solicitations. Give your team the opportunity they deserve. Rely on a company with relevant, winning experience.
For IT proposal services, MyPM is the right choice. To each opportunity we bring:
- Relevant Knowledge. Members of our team are PMP certified professionals. Our IT team lead is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, and a Microsoft Certified Professional. He relies on his technical knowledge to cull the right information in the shortest amount of time.
- Winning Experience. We have more than winning proposal experience. We have experience leading development of winning federal IT proposals.
- A Proven Approach. Our proposal management approach ensures solicitation compliance, development of a compelling response, and effective schedule management.
- Enterprise Standard Technology. For each opportunity, we stand up a secure, enterprise standard technology to collaborate with you and your team. You’ll receive real-time transparency and your busy team members will have around-the-clock access.
Let’s Plan Your Next Win
Responding to an important IT solicitation? Depend on us to lead the way.