We encourage you to read the details below. This Policy applies to all users of our website, all users of our services, all purchasers of our products. We will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with, our services and products.
If you visit our website, unless you provide information via a contact form or submit credit card information, we do not know your name or other common identifying information. Our web host does keep a record of the IP address of visitors and the source of any links used to access our site. We use that information to run reports. For example, these reports tell us how many unique visitors came to our site, how they were directed to our website via links on other web sites, which pages were viewed, and how often the pages were viewed.
What Information We Collect
Pursuant to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we will only collect and process Personal Information about you where we have a lawful basis. Lawful basis includes consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the services or products you have requested)) and “legitimate interests”.
We collect information that you give us when you contact us, or otherwise access or use our services or products. We collect any information you voluntarily submit to us, and we collect information regarding how you use our website or other applications. Specifically, this includes:
• Your internet protocol address (i.e., IP address) and, if you access our web applications from a mobile application, your unique mobile device ID number and non-email authentication.
• Your name, email address, telephone number, credit card information, and your responses to any surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes or to help direct Company activities.
• Details of any financial transactions you participate in on our website, including the amount, currency, and method of payment.
• Browser and device information and information collected through technologies such as cookies.
How We Use The Information We Collect
Any information you provide to us at this website, via a contact form or credit card form, is used to enable MyPM to deliver services or products to you.
Specifically, we use the information we collect to:
• Deliver and improve the our services, products, and your overall user experience.
• Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
• Link or combine user information with other Personal Information.
• Compare and verify information for accuracy and update our records.
• Email, text, instant message, or otherwise contact you with information and updates regarding our services and products.
• Respond to your comments, your questions, and provide customer service.
• Send you information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support or administrative messages.
• Analyze how you use the website with tools such as Google Analytics.
• Create targeted advertising to engage users and promote our services and products.
In the future, we may use third parties to help us provide services to you. For example, third parties may monitoring website activity, conduct surveys, and administer e-mails. If Personally Identifiable Information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in strictest confidence.
Sharing Personally Identifiable Information
We do not rent, sell, or share your Personally Identifiable Information with other people or non-affiliated third parties except with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. To help us do our work, we may provide limited access to some of your Personally Identifiable Information to the following third parties:
• Partners – Sometimes we collaborate with other organizations to deliver services. In these instances, we may share your name, contact information, and other details you provided when requesting service or products.
• Service Providers – We work with third party service providers, notably our website host, advertising service providers, data analysts, application service providers, and other non-governmental organizations.
• Payment Processors – We work with payment processors such as Stripe to help process credit card transactions and other payment methods made through the website. These payment processors will store certain information about you. Please refer to their privacy policies to learn more about how they use your Personally Identifiable Information.
We may store information you provide such as survey responses and contact information. This information enables us to operate effectively and deliver our services and products to you. We may transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to a third party as a result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or similar transaction. We may also transfer Personal Information when required by law or to respond to legal process, to protect our customers, to protect lives, to maintain the security of the website, and to protect the rights or property of Company. In such event, and to the extent legally permitted, we will notify you and, if there are material changes in relation to the processing of your Personally Identifiable Information, give you an opportunity to consent to such changes.
We will also share Personally Identifiable Information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information is reasonably necessary to detect or protect against fraud or security issues, enforce our Terms and Conditions, meet any enforceable government request, defend against legal claims, or protect against harm to our legal rights or safety.
How We Use Tracking Technology
To enhance user experience, our website may contain links to other sites. MyPM is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such external websites.
How We Secure Personal Information
MyPM is a provider of proposal services for confidential, high-value, and highly competitive proposals. Although no data transmission or storage system is guaranteed to be secure, we’re committed to safeguarding the data shared with us and the data generated by us, on behalf of our clients.
Services – Regarding delivery of our proposal services, we begin our safeguard of data by avoiding appearances of impropriety. Before accepting new opportunities, we perform a conflict of interest check. It’s our policy to not accept work that conflicts with or competes against an existing client.
To protect the data we have access to, we maintain specific administrative, technological, and physical safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Where data policies are implemented by our clients, we ensure our adherence to them. Where a data policy is not it place, we implement our own.
We readily execute confidentiality agreements before accepting an assignment. Just forward a copy of the agreement before you accept our price quote.
Products – Regarding credit transactions on our website, we take reasonable steps to protect your Personally Identifiable Information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, misuse, or destruction. For example, we seek to protect your Personally Identifiable Information from potential security breaches by implementing technological security measures including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology. We note, however, that these measures do not guarantee that your Personally Identifiable Information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
We retain your personal data, as needed to provide the services and products you request. This includes data you or others provided to us and data generated or inferred from your use of our website.
Your Choices Regarding the Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information
You have several choices regarding the use of your Personally Identifiable Information on this website:
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. If you completely and permanently delete all of your Personally Identifiable Information prior to submission, then your transaction or communication will become deactivated. Please note that we may retain information that is otherwise deleted in anonymized and aggregated form, in archived or backup copies, as required pursuant to records retention obligations, or otherwise as required by law. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Download or Access Personal Information. You can ask us for a copy of your Personally Identifiable Information by emailing us at email@example.com.
Our Response to Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a Do Not Track signal to websites and other online services you visit. We do not alter our practices when we receive a Do Not Track signal from a visitor’s browser because we do not track our visitors to provide targeted advertising. To find out more about Do Not Track, please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Third Party Direct Marketing
Currently, we do not share personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
For Users Outside the United States
Our Company is based in the State of New York, in the United States. Our website is controlled and operated by us from within the United States. It is not our intent to be subjected us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States. That said, your Personally Identifiable Information may be stored and processed in any country where our service providers have facilities. By using our website, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personally Identifiable Information.